WPA_Supplicant porting issue on WinCE6.0

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Mar 25 13:28:50 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:53:33PM +0530, ASWIN PP wrote:
> But now one more issue with NDIS events. Wince 6.0 not supporting WMI, Is
> there have any alternate way overcome this problem??
> I want to know about the flag "CONFIG_NDIS_EVENTS_INTEGRATED"
> Can the WMI problem will resolve by disabling this flag ???
> If yes, How it works ?? How supplicant will got the NDIS Events??

It's been a long while since I last touched this code, but based on a
quick look, it sounds correct to disable CONFIG_NDIS_EVENTS_INTEGRATED
and use NDISUIO to get the events on WinCE where
IOCTL_NDISUIO_REQUEST_NOTIFICATION can be used for that.