Cannot get hostapd radius to authenticate OSEN connection.

Jouni Malinen j
Mon Mar 23 15:54:02 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:13:42AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> While looking at the server/ca dir, I notice you have
> ocsp-responder-ica.sh and ocsp-responder.sh files.  I used
> the ocsp-responder.sh and that seemed to work, but can you explain
> what the ocsp-responder-ica.sh script is supposed to be doing?

OCSP allows couple of different options on which key is used to sign the
response. These two scripts provide examples of how two of those cases
(a separate OCSP responder key/certificate and an intermediate CA
key/certificate) to make it easier to increase testing coverage.