Getting started with HS20 r2 (OSU client/server and such?)

Ben Greear greearb
Tue Mar 17 19:37:08 PDT 2015

And one final set of questions for today:

OSEN authentication seems to use a 'osu-ca.pem' file,
but I don't see anything that downloads or creates that.

I do see several other .pem files mentioned in the code.

Do you know where that osu-ca.pem comes from?

Also, it seems that 'current-working-directory' is used a
lot, and there are quite a few other hard-coded values and
file paths.

I am planning to work on making those cmd-line args so that
I have easier control over the application...  That sound
like a reasonable approach?

Thanks,
Ben

--