EAP-TLS not successful

Premraj Sundaram premraj.sundaram
Thu Jun 11 14:50:58 PDT 2015

Hi Jouni,
Thanks for your response.
I was using JRadiusSimulator GUI as the client.
The same client works with FreeRadius and returns Access-Accept.

I would prefer to make hostapd work, because my next step is to do EAP-AKA.

EAP: EAP entering state INTEGRITY_CHECK
EAP: EAP entering state METHOD_RESPONSE
SSL: Received packet(len=456) - Flags 0x00
SSL: Received packet: Flags 0x0 Message Length 0
SSL: Fragment overflow
EAP-TLS: CONTINUE -> FAILURE

The above lines make me thinking whether it could be an SSL issue.

Thanks,
Premraj