Support for 802.1x-2010?

Samir S samir.bot
Tue Jul 14 23:41:14 PDT 2015

Thanks Jouni,
I see on master, the function ieee802_1x_mka_decode_announce_body() is
empty. I guess that means that the Network Announcement handling
functionality is not yet implemented. Or is it available on another branch?
Would you accept pull requests if I were to add this functionality?

Regarding the EAPOL SUPP state machine implementation - that too has
changed quite a bit in 2010. Any ongoing work with regards to that change?
Or do you think it won't make a significant difference with regards to
interop success between 2004 supplicant(+ network announcement support) and
a 2010 authenticator.

thanks,
Samir