Associated with specific BSSID

Dan Williams dcbw
Tue Jul 14 07:51:12 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-14 at 13:22 +0000, volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de
wrote:
> Which function have I to use to start association with a specific BSSID in wpa_supplicant?

You simply set bssid=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx in the network block for your
configuration, and the supplicant will only associate with that
BSSID/SSID combination when it selects that network block for
association, which you can do with the select_network control interface
command, or the SelectNetwork D-Bus command.

Dan