EAP library

David Woodhouse dwmw2
Fri Jul 10 13:31:35 PDT 2015

(A complete context switch...)

I'm looking at implementing Junos Pulse VPN support, in the OpenConnect
VPN client. (I have Network Connect support already, but it's a *vile*
protocol and it only supports Legacy IP.)

Junos Pulse uses EAP (including EAP-TLS) over TNC IF-T (over TLS). I'd
*really* like to avoid having to reinvent the wheel, and I'm looking
longingly at the EAP implementation in wpa_supplicant.

Is there any prospect of making it into a library that can be used by
external projects? Or should I just plan on copying code from it?

--
dwmw2