Unable to connect to WPA2-Enterprise since 2.4-r1: WPA_ALG_PMK bug?

David Woodhouse dwmw2
Wed Jul 8 12:26:19 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-08 at 22:11 +0300, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> Write a clear debug log entry and also send it to control interface
> monitors when it looks likely that this case has been hit.

I'll test these patches later; thanks. In the meantime, this touches on
something else I was hoping to look at... is this failure mode actually
supposed to be reported coherently to NetworkManager, and then to the
user?

It is extremely suboptimal at the moment that any form of failure is
mostly just silent. I haven't yet worked out where the real fault lies.

--
dwmw2