issue when running AP and client on router simultaneously

michael-dev michael-dev
Thu Jan 29 00:33:37 PST 2015

Hi,

I've seen issues when running wpa_supplicant and hostapd on different
(physical ath9k) cards simultaneously with WPA-EAP - it looked like some
messages where only received by either hostapd or wpa_supplicant. Though
I had no need to dig deeper (I could just disable hostapd in my setup to
make it work).
But I don't know if this affects you (if this even still exists).

Regards,
  M. Braun