issue when running AP and client on router simultaneously

Sourav sourav.chakraborty
Wed Jan 28 20:49:38 PST 2015

Hi,
We are running AP(via hostapd) and client(via
wpa_supplicant),simultaneously, on our routers. However if the AP to
which our router is connected, is switched off......no STAs can connect
to our router(though hostapd is running).
When the client connection to the remote AP is restored, can STAs
connect to our router......have you guys observed this issue? If so how
to get over it.....

Also please let me know, how to detect if client connection is lost from
wpa_supplicant.

--
Warm Regards,
Sourav

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.