how can i use wlan0 and p2p0 for p2p operations without new virtual interfaces?

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa
Wed Jan 21 07:30:07 PST 2015

Hi,

this message is a consequence of another previous question.

I'm always at the same point, i mean, i want to have an android device with 2 p2p interfaces.

I tried with driver_param=use_p2p_group_interface=1 without success, because i can create only one interface for p2p operations and i really don't understand the reason.

But remove everything that i said before, i've a general question, non connected to android.

Suppose that i have limitations about the total number of interfaces that i can create, for example 3. There is a way to use p2p-p2p0-0 and directly p2p0, instead of p2p-p2p0-1? Or p2p-p2p0-0 and wlan0? Or p2p0 and wlan0, directly?

And, if the answer is yes, how can i achieve this with wpa_supplicant + wpa_cli?

Thank u very much,

Stefano Cappa