Enforce Security - 802.1x

Ben benoitne
Fri Jan 16 06:50:29 PST 2015

Thanks for your response.
I am using 3 devices to test  (MacOS computer - iPhone and android phone)
I did a packet capture and realized that when WPA-EAP-SHA256 is turned
on in my hostapd.conf the Probe Response Auth Key Management is WPA (1)
, this is probably the reason why my devices ask me a passphrase!
When I use WPA-EAP the Probe Response Auth Key Management is WSK (2)