ACS seems not to select the best channel in 2.4GHz.

Jeremy Ward jward01
Sun Feb 8 03:55:06 PST 2015

Ok. I was thinking about the apparent preference that the previous
algorithm appeared to have for channels at the band edge, would that not
also be a consideration in 5 as well
-- or did I miss something? :-)

Thanks,

Jeremy D. Ward, CWNE