ACS seems not to select the best channel in 2.4GHz.

Jeremy Ward jward01
Sun Feb 8 01:08:01 PST 2015

Quick question: does this weighted logic need to be applied to 5GHz ACS as
well, or is there a different methodology at play here due to DFS
requirements in certain portions of the band, regulatory domain dependent?

Thanks for your time, as always.

Jeremy D. Ward, CWNE
(954) 661-4965