Specific hidden network scan failure

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Aug 19 14:57:22 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 06:47:40PM +0000, Nicola Smaldone wrote:
> Thanks Jouni, I'll do some tests with the latest snapshot. Can I also ask you if already have a schedule for the next release including that SCAN feature?

In theory, v2.5 release should be imminent, but that has been the case
for the last couple of months, so take that with a grain of salt.. :-)

There are no particular critical pending items on that (or well, at
least I'm not aware of any), but just haven't gotten as far as actually
making the release. In practice, this may depend on the weather changing
to a bit less summer-like..