Unable to connect to WPA2-Enterprise since 2.4-r1: WPA_ALG_PMK bug?

Ralf Ramsauer ralf+hostap
Wed Apr 29 06:26:51 PDT 2015

Hello Pawel,

may I ask you which access type of access points you are using?

Our affected access points are Cisco Aironet 1142,1131,3602,3702.
Just want to make sure that it's no firmware problem of the access
point. Perhaps wpa_supplicant works fine and it's a firmware bug :-)

Cheers
  Ralf