Creating an access point with wpa_supplicant via dbus interface

Marlon Smith marlon.smith10
Thu Apr 23 16:15:45 PDT 2015

Thanks for the response Jouni.  I just posted another message to the
list with more details, but basically I'm getting this error:

wlan0: Driver does not support AP mode

However hostapd works correctly.  Which seems weird to me.