AW: AW: AW: AW: WPA2-PSK and WPA-EAP together?

Conrad Kostecki ck
Tue Sep 9 15:57:13 PDT 2014

> The radio parameters are shared, but the security ones are not.
> In other words, you'll need to have IEEE 802.1X enabled and RADIUS
> authentication server (or local EAP server) configuration after that bss= line.
> Same for wpa=2 and rsn_pairwise etc. (i.e., these will need to be duplicated for each BSS that uses WPA2).

Thanks for your help. It's seems now to be working fine. There seems to be only one problem left.
When I enable WPA-PSK-SHA256, Windows8 can't connect anymore. There is a lot of "EAPOL timeout" then in the log.
When I only enable WPA-PSKA, Windows can connect fine without any problems. Is this normal?
My Linux clients do not have any problems with SHA256..

Conrad