Roaming between 2 APs with WDS

Víctor Andrés victor
Fri Oct 10 02:56:22 PDT 2014

Hi Avinash,

I'm using the firmware version 14.66.9.p192
(http://git.marvell.com/?p=mwifiex-firmware.git;a=commit;h=633d06edab7a2b82efaa134ec5591cd20f9ac0a3)
and testing the recent commit p52 version
(http://git.marvell.com/?p=mwifiex-firmware.git;a=commit;h=3f45b8c4cc1eb1d102bc3486b19677332dd215ab),
but I'm not sure of this last commit, becauseeven if it was posted more
recent, it's a previous versionof the FW.

Yes, the roaming is working now. I'm trying to reduce the scanning
timein order toscan only the channel in use or only for the known bssid.
When the interface is scanning it isn't transmitting data, and what I
need is a continuous flow of data.

V?ctor

El 10/10/2014 10:55, Avinash Patil escribi?: