wpa_supplicant: nl80211: set_key failed; err=-22

Richard Knoop richard.knoop
Tue Nov 18 08:01:44 PST 2014

> Are you sure your kernel has CONFIG_CRYPTO_ARC4=y?

Indeed, the arc4 module is enabled as a module in the kernel but not
deployed in my filesystem.

I added it and my error message is gone. I will test on several WiFi
routers tonight.

Question:
How could I have know that this module is needed? I see not dependencies
to the arc4 crypto. What did I miss?
I now needed to get deep into the source code to find the origin.
Are there any more crypto's I need for other routers?

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Richard Knoop (richard.knoop at ibb.nl), Ingenieursburo Balvers BV
Tel +31 72 576 2552
Newtonstraat 27, 1704SB Heerhugowaard, Netherlands