Go Negotiation

Andrea Chittano andrea.chittano
Thu Nov 6 08:01:59 PST 2014

Hi all,
I'm Andrea and I'm working on an app that implement WiFi Direct and I'm facing with wpa_supplicant behaviour, so  I hope you can help me.So far as I know wpa_supplicant implements a control interface to get event notifications.I'm trying to understand how a device manages a group owner negotiation request coming from another device which wants to start a connection with it.
So far as I know when a device receives a group owner negotiation request it notifies the upper layer (the control interface) through a call to:
void (*go_neg_req_rx)(void *ctx, const u8 *src, u16 dev_passwd_id)