Hostapd RADIUS server configuration

Husam Ismail .. mrhusam
Mon May 5 11:35:03 PDT 2014

Hello,
I am trying to setup hostapd to act as a RADIUS server, and setup TLS based EAP authentication (EAP-TLS). I have the following configuration to do so:
eap_server=1eap_user_file=/etc/hostapd.eap_user
ca_cert=/etc/certs/cacert.pemserver_cert=/etc/certs/newcert.pemprivate_key=/etc/certs/newkey.pemprivate_key_passwd=password
radius_server_clients=/etc/hostapd.radius_clientsradius_server_auth_port=1812
auth_server_addr=127.0.0.1auth_server_port=1812auth_server_shared_secret=password

The setup seems to be applied fine. However, I am not sure about what exactly do I need to have on the hostapd.eap_user file, how I can specify TLS to be used to authenticate all users? any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.