Is there a place to file bugs for this software?

Jouni Malinen j
Thu Mar 13 09:47:23 PDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 02:59:18PM +0000, Shahid Mahmood wrote:
> Wondering how one would go about filing a bug or bug-like behavior for this
> software (wpa_supplicant). I have posted a scenario about 2 weeks ago but
> there is no response as of now. Is this the right place to post such stuff
> or I am missing something?

Yes, this mailing list is the right place for that. Assuming you are
referring to the message regarding wired IEEE 802.1X, that is likely to
be in an area that has somewhat limited set of people interested in it,
so it may take some time to get responses, though.

> Previously, I reported a bug on 'http://w1.fi/bugz', but that url has
> disappeared.

The old bugzilla installation did not survive the server changes I was
forced to go through when the service provider decided to terminate the
service type I was using..