Multiple acess points with one physical wireless interface

Ben Greear greearb
Fri Jun 27 13:50:29 PDT 2014

On 06/27/2014 01:45 PM, Junguk Cho wrote:
> Could you please give me more context how to do it?
> I refered to  "wireless kernel page", but I did not quite understand procedure.

It's not a trivial thing to do..you are going to need to google around
and read some docs.  One thing, you can run two different hostapd processes,
one for each AP virtual interface...that might make it a bit easier to
configure.

Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>