Configuring Different Radius Servers

Balaramulu Paduchuri p.balaramulu
Sat Jun 14 10:52:24 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I learnt from hostapd.conf documentation that multiple SSID can be
configured for each radio and also i learnt that multiple security
algorithms can be configured based on each SSID. In the same way, can i
configure different RADIUS servers for each SSID.

I checked hostapd configuration file parser code( config_file.c ) and
understand that we can use different authentication servers for each SSID.
Is it correct ?

I tried to test on my wifi interface, but some how i am getting issues with
my Wi-Fi adapter.

Thanks,
PBR