Roaming and radio-work concurrency.

Ben Greear greearb
Tue Jun 10 14:13:10 PDT 2014

Hello!

In older code, we could have one supplicant managing many station
vifs and use wpa_cli to ask supplicant to roam them concurrently...

With latest code, the radio-work logic serializes the roam
attempts.

I need to fix this to allow concurrent roams...

I have have not looked at the code in detail yet, but
I think I will need to either add a new option to the
wpa_cli roam command, or more likely, add something to
the supplicant config file to tell supplicant that concurrent
connects are OK.

Any opinion on the 'right' way to go about allowing
concurrent associations?

Thanks,
Ben

--