P2P: legacy devices regularly disconnect

christoph at wi-wa.net christoph
Wed Jul 9 07:34:01 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

in the meantime I have done some tests with the same setup on a regular laptop
(the device used before was an embedded device). On the laptop, the setting
seems to work and the legacy devices do not disconnect on a regular basis. Since
the laptop has a recent 3.x kernel installed, I was wondering if the ath*
drivers could be responsible for the problem I'm experiencing on the embedded
device. Can anyone tell me please which version of the ath*-drivers is minimally
needed to get it running? Is it at all possible on a 2.6.38 kernel?

Best,
Christoph