Error when performing WPA authentication

chris janusz chrisjanusz007
Tue Jan 28 11:31:49 PST 2014

HI Baruch:
  Thanks for the confirmation, i didn't receive the message i posted from
mailing list, so I thought it didn't go through.
  Anyway, Can anybody give me some hints on what may went wrong on the
problem i described?

Thanks
Lei