EAP-AKA fast re-authentication using hostapd as library

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Feb 19 04:08:20 PST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 05:34:50PM +0530, samiran saha wrote:
>     Thanks for your suggestion, but my real concern is about, after first
> full authentication sm->EAP_state of server goes to EAP_SUCCESS state. For
> another authentication (fast re-authentication) I have to change the
> EAP_state from EAP_SUCCESS to some other state right? So, what would be
> that state?

I don't think you would use that same EAP server sm instance again,
i.e., it would be a new instance for the second authentication (and that
would then find the AKA fast re-auth data separately to be able to
handle that option).