Memory leak issue on cfg80211/mac80211 layer?

Ben Greear greearb
Mon Dec 1 09:22:45 PST 2014

On 12/01/2014 09:19 AM, Arend van Spriel wrote:
> On 12/01/14 17:16, Ben Greear wrote:
>> What kernel version is this?  I remember fixing some leaks in this
>> area back in the 3.9 kernels (I think, maybe it was a different kernel...)
>
> The toplevel Makefile in the referred github repo says:
>
> VERSION = 3
> PATCHLEVEL = 12
> SUBLEVEL = 0
> EXTRAVERSION = -rc1
> NAME = One Giant Leap for Frogkind

I'm not sure when the fixes that Johannes and I worked on when in,
and too busy right now to check..but you might do some searching in
mainline kernel and see if they are in your git tree.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>