Does fast renegotiation disconnet me from ssh

Jouni Malinen j
Mon Aug 11 13:43:14 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 03:18:04PM +0300, khali singh wrote:
> Once a successful PMK is negotiated, after a certain time, the PMK is
> re-negotiated. That is, there is an EAP re-authentication with the Radius
> server.
> Does that meant that my existing ssh connections would break?

No if re-authentication is triggered properly, i.e., before the old key
expires. The RADIUS server can control this with termination action
attribute (well, assuming the NAS client/AP supports that attribute).