I always need a miracle to connect with iwlwifi

Krishna Chaitanya chaitanya.mgit
Mon Oct 28 13:44:20 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Krishna Chaitanya
> <chaitanya.mgit at gmail.com> wrote:

>> From the logs we can see that we have received authentication response,
>> so the association request is getting dropped somewhere? We might
>> need the mac80211 and iwlwifi trace-cmd logs to check for the drop.
>>
>> http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Documentation/mac80211/tracing
>
> There you go:
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~felipec/wpa/trace.dat.xz

Hmm.."trace-cmd report -i trace.dat" returned lots of errors, i have even
tried with the trace-cmd from git (ubuntu). Did it worked fro you?

===
# trace-cmd report -i trace.dat
version = 6
trace-cmd: No such file or directory ??????????????
  function scsi_trace_parse_cdb not defined
  function scsi_trace_parse_cdb not defined
  function scsi_trace_parse_cdb not defined
  function scsi_trace_parse_cdb not defined
  function is_writable_pte not defined
  function __le16_to_cpup not defined
  function __le16_to_cpup not defined
  function __le16_to_cpup not defined