hosted dynamically ignore/respond to probe request from stations

Amit Shah ashah
Wed Oct 23 07:16:30 PDT 2013

Hi jouni thank you for your feedback. Is there another means by which I can
extend the code base to achieve what I want? The deployment scenario is an
auditorium ( high density ). I wanted to stop beaconing so neighbouring
nodes would continue to beacon and a client station would select a
neighbouring node to connect to. On an aside I don't understand why just
manipulating ignore_broadcast_request doesn't achieve my hack. Is there
another area that controls the beaconing outside of beacon.c? Your help is
greatly appreciated.