[RFC] nl80211: allow Android P2P functionality

YanBo dreamfly281
Sun May 19 08:10:16 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Johannes Berg
<johannes at sipsolutions.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 20:41 +0200, Arend van Spriel wrote:
>
>> To me it seem YanBo is working with a mac80211 driver and asking how to
>> tell mac80211 it can support multiple (concurrent) interfaces.
>
> Same like for cfg80211, advertise interface combinations? And if you
> advertise a combination with P2P_DEVICE then wpa_s (with these patches)
> will pick it up and create one.

Yes, it works, after create the combination station/P2P device in the
driver, now the android can success call the patched wpa_s to wake up
the p2p0 and wlan0 interface. (although I still use the manual way to
create the p2p0 ) Thanks a lot.

BR /Yanbo