WPA2 in Ad-hoc mode

Alex López lopalex87
Tue May 7 08:23:13 PDT 2013

Hello guys.

I've already searched some messages but I didn't find the answer I need,
maybe you can help me a bit [image: wink]

I want to configure a secure mesh network with a WPA2 encryption. I have 2
routers TP-Link WR1043ND with OpenWRT backfire version installed. The
problem is that when I set up the encryption in the wifi interface options,
it doesn't seem to work. I set diferent keys in both of them to try the
security but they can still connect each other, so it doesn't work.

Any suggestion?

P.D: I forget to mention that I'm using OLSR, I don't know if it affects or
not.

Thanks in advance!