Has anyone configure HostAPd nl80211 for Fedora 18

Naipaul Ojar naipaul_ojar
Mon May 6 14:45:30 PDT 2013

I did post questions to the same thread, but no responses were provide to later threads. I do appologize for that.

Here is the results for the libnl3-devel.
There are no results for libnl3-genl

#yum install libnl3-devel
Package libnl3-devel-3.2.21-1.fc18.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

#rpm -qa | grep libnl | sort
libnl-1.1-16.fc18.x86_64
libnl3-3.2.21-1.fc18.x86_64