[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Jun 26 11:31:41 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 02:17:35PM -0400, Yu Li wrote:
> I am only aware of iwlwifi supporting AP mode (master mode). But I have not
> find any document demonstrating that iwlwifi does not support creating
> multiple SSIDs. Would you point out the source of it?

I looked at the source code of that driver to see it registered
supported interface combinations with maximum of one AP interface. You
can also see that in the "valid interface combinations" output in "iw
list" output.