[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Jonathan Bither jonbither
Wed Jun 26 08:09:52 PDT 2013

On 06/26/2013 10:31 AM, Douglas Diniz wrote:
> Hi, when I run "iw phy0 info", there is this line:
>
> max # scan SSIDs: 4
>

> Is Hostapd using this number as a limit of SSIDs to use?
>
> Yu Li, try to find this line and post it here.
It's listed under interface combinations.
Example of mine with ath9k:

valid interface combinations:
	* #{ managed, WDS, P2P-client } <= 2048,
           #{ AP, mesh point, P2P-GO } <= 8,
	  total <= 2048, #channels <= 1, STA/AP BI must match