[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Yu Li yli025
Wed Jun 26 06:57:44 PDT 2013

Thank your both  for your replies.
FYI, I have set the MAC address ended with "0", here is how the error
shows:

~/Desktop$ sudo hostapd ./test1.conf
Configuration file: ./test1.conf
Using interface wlan0 with hwaddr 02:23:15:0b:24:40 and ssid 'Discover_Net'
Could not set interface wlan0_0 flags: Device or resource busy
Failed to add BSS (BSSID=02:23:15:0b:24:41)
wlan0: Unable to setup interface.
Failed to remove BSS interface wlan0_0

--------

And here is my test1.conf:

interface=wlan0
bssid=02:23:15:0b:24:40
driver=nl80211
ssid=Discover_Net
channel=6
wpa=1
wpa_passphrase=12345678
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
rsn_pairwise=CCMP

bss=wlan0_0
ssid=DN_0

====

I don't if I should calculate the MAC and how to do that if so. My original
MAC on wlan0 is xx:23:15:0b:24:4x, according to the tutorial, I just set it
to 02:23:15:0b:24:40

--
Yu Li