More APs with single SSID

newuse at qip.ru newuse
Sat Jan 26 15:05:54 PST 2013

You are talking abut roaming solution, hostapd does support 802.11r, you should try it, but unfortunately  not all cpe/supplicants do support  it too...

also Atheros-based SoCs support sensitivity threshold it could also help....

??? 27 ??? 2013 00:07:50 +0400, Milan Krm <krcmar at datinel.cz> ???????: