client login?

newuse at qip.ru newuse
Thu Jan 17 09:20:47 PST 2013

I am not sure, but I have something alike seen somewhere, I have googled, but failed.  If this function relay exists, and it was not any specific software, then it is OS depended (I was seen it on Windows XP), and IMHO, it could be only possible via special RADIUS attributes, but I couldn't find the solution...

??? 17 ??? 2013 20:27:41 +0400, bryankrone at comcast.net ???????: