joining existing group failed

Chao Xu caesarxuchao
Wed Feb 13 21:28:48 PST 2013

Hi all,

I tried to joint an existing p2p group. The situation was: node A and
node B were already connected. A was the group owner. The WPS method I
used was PBC. Then I typed the following command at node C to instruct
it to join the group:
p2p_connect <node A's mac> pbc join

I expected C would then join the group. But what I saw were:
In C, following messages were showed repeatedly:
<3>CTRL-EVENT-SCAN-RESULTS
<3>WPS-AP-AVAILABLE

In the GO A, following message was showed repeatedly:
<3>WPS-ENROLLEE-SEEN 10:68:3f:70:67:8e
c95aee5b-2379-587d-a6f9-5ba5aa1f8a53 10-0050F204-5 0x4388 0 0 [occam]

So is it because I used a wrong command to join an existing group?

Thank you!

--
Regards,
Chao Xu