question about building supplicant

Kurt Bodiker kurt.bodiker
Sat Dec 28 16:28:59 PST 2013

Holger

Thanks for the response. We are using kernel 2.6.32 because we are using
Citrix XenClient XT and that is the kernel version of the NDVM. I have
recompiled the kernel for nl80211, compiled the firmware from the backports
project against the recompiled kernel objects, and finally built the
supplicant against all of this. I was just hoping for a sanity check to
make sure I didn't miss anything.

Kurt