Showing an HTML page after association

graffitici at yahoo.com graffitici
Thu Apr 18 21:52:15 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a question that may have come up before (if so, sorry, I couldn't
find it). I currently use hostapd to open up a non-secured AP. Once
connected, the users have to create credentials through an http form
running on the AP.

In the current setup, the user has to open the browser and navigate to
the AP's IP to get to the form. Is there a way to show the form right
upon connection, the way hotels and hotspots show license agreements
etc? How can I configure such a system?

Thanks a lot!
?Berk