Secondary BSS interface removed with hostapd 1.0 and RALink RT2760 PCI (rt2800pci)

Isan/Matt/Koryn isangaft220
Fri Sep 14 09:20:52 PDT 2012

Issue resolved with kernel patch available at
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1277291/

However, now it seems as though my station constantly deauths and
reauths to the primary access point (regardless of whether it is
secured or not), however the (secondary) BSS I am able to connect to
fine.

I suspect this may also be a kernel issue, however, could this be an
issue in hostapd or my configuration?
You may read the previous post for my configs, however this problem
occurs in my setup as long as I have a BSS entry.

I will keep digging for a solution to this issue, however something
tells me it'll be fixed in Kernel 3.6. If anybody knows anything about
this problem, any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Matt Schultz