Problems with multiple VAPs in hostap and roaming

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich
Wed Sep 12 06:59:10 PDT 2012

Hello,

just to bump this thread as there was no reaction so far - has anyone seen
this problem or can comment on it? It should affect everyone using multissid
with WPA, I think.

Thanks!
	Simon