Tue Oct 23 01:10:07 PDT 2012
I am doing following steps:
1. On device A:: p2p_prov_disc <addr> keypad (command)
2. On device B:: P2P-PROV-DISC-ENTER-PIN event is received
3. On device A:: P2P-PROV-DISC-SHOW-PIN event is received
4. On device A:: p2p_connect <addr> #pin (command)
5. On device B:: P2P-GO-NEG-REQUEST event is received
6. On device A:: *P2P-GO-NEG-FAILURE status = -1 * event is received
This leads to connection not being established. Please let me know if I
am doing anything wrong. Please guide me .
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Jouni Malinen <j at w1.fi> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 01:02:02PM +0530, Nishant Sharma wrote:
> > I am working on keypad and display using wpa_cli. I have two devices say
> > and B. I want to know what are the exact commands to be given on bot the
> > the devices for keypad and display respectively using wpa_cli. Please let
> > me know the procedure for this.
> What are you trying to do? Form a P2P group with one of the devices
> displaying a PIN and the other one entering it? If so, see
> wpa_supplicant/README-P2P and the notes on p2p_connect. One of the
> devices uses display and the other one keypad depending on where the PIN
> is displayed.
> Jouni Malinen PGP id EFC895FA
> HostAP mailing list
> HostAP at lists.shmoo.com
Thanks and Regards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hostap