how to change debug level of wpa_supplicant in Android

Chao Xu caesarxuchao
Sun Oct 14 20:43:37 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm new to wpa_supplicant. Any help will be appreciated. My specific
questions are: 1. how to change the debug level to MSG_DEBUG of
wpa_supplicant in Android? 2. Do I need to compile the wpa_supplicant
to achieve this goal? 3. How to view the logs?

I had tried to use these commands:
1. adb shell wpa_supplicant -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -iwlan0 -d
2. adb logcat | grep -i "wpa_supplicant"

But these commands didn't bring up MSG_DEBUG level logs.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Chao Xu