P2P NOA invalid parameters

Piszcz Pawel pawel.piszcz
Wed May 23 00:33:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

Parameter list to set NOA contains : count, start_offset, duration,
interval.  Are there any rules regarding invalid ranges or combination
of duration and interval?  Of course interval should be longer than
duration, but if duration consumes 90% of interval does it still
make sense?

Second problem is how long duration is allowed. I think when I define
90% sleep time then interval longer than 1sec also make no sense.
In other words if GO will go to sleep for too much time then there
will be a problem, with connecting/disconnecting to this group-owner.

Should the validation be performed in supplicant or in driver?

Thanks for opinions, Pawel