how to trigger 'set_key/associate' with ap_scan=0 and CONFIG_NO_SCAN_PROCESSING?

Enrico enricop
Fri Jun 8 04:36:32 PDT 2012

I found out ap_scan=2 just perfectly fits our needs,
the driver sets the bssid manually before mlme assoc request is sent.
With ap_scan=2, even after setting 'bssid=', wpa_driver_associate_params::bssid
is always NULL....